Featured Posts

viernes, 5 de febrero de 2010

How to join to Lockerz and what I win joining.

Hello everyone, much people ask me in MSN and Facebook - my personal friend at RL xD- about the way to join Lockerz. I told them the only way to join Lockerz is whit a invitation, and they just have to tell me if they want. Now I'm going to tell the steps to register whit the invitation at Lockerz.

1.- We have to register whit our real personal details, because we want to have the real directions when will sent the stuff right? In the number of phone we must put the code of our contry and the sate. Ex. for Chile 56 - 2 - xxxxxx. Cel phone 56 - 9 - xxxxx.

2.- When we succes the register, we are in Lockerz!

It's easy, now we can get Pointz at Lockerz to get some prizes like Wii, Xbox, Ipod, Macbook, DVD of Series, etc. Do you believe me? Then some pic and vid of true examples:





I hope this post motivate to you to tell me about invitation. If you need some invitations let me a coment whit your email in the chat or in this post, also you always can speak whit me at MSN, Skype or Twitter.

Regards and Enjoy Lockerz
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comentarios: on "How to join to Lockerz and what I win joining."

Publicar un comentario