Featured Posts

jueves, 4 de febrero de 2010

About Lockerz and Invitations

Hello, How 're your doing? I'm in vacations at the end of the world, yet i'm working something at my blog. This beginning month i have not played nothing in the tables, for disconnect me of the world and relax at Lago Llanquihue, in Frutillar, south of Chile. Sincerely this a beautyfull place and very cozy.

In that, some friend tell me about Lockerz,a site that I've some references, but I don't care much at that moment. She told me that an Ex boyfreind have achieved one Xbox 360 and that's when she have all my atention. Thus be searching info about the system and is quite validate and leglaty workin. There is a lot of videos when some user got they stuff like Mac, Xbox, Wii, Iphone, etc.

What's Lockerz?
Lockerz is an invitation-only website created to connect members through commerce, content and community. Watch exclusive video, discover new music, play games, connect with friends, and get rewarded for it. The more often you visit, the more opportunities you have to earn PTZ (or “Pointz”), Lockerz’ own form of currency. Lockerz was founded in March, 2009

It's very easy to have Pointz, at the moment I've 10 Pointz. I just started today and I hope to make a guide for my visitants, soon. If u want to know more about this site and have a Invitation just speak to me in MSN, Skype, Twitter, or here. I'd send you a invitation in less of 24 hrs.

Regards
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

2 comentarios: on "About Lockerz and Invitations"

Karachay dijo...

Also, if u want invitation let a coment whit your email here ;)

V19 dijo...

I want an invitation please

Publicar un comentario