Featured Posts

domingo, 21 de marzo de 2010

Titan Poker: The new face of ipoker




Hello and be welcome to all my visitant's from the world. The new of today is about the site I've affiliate to give free bonus whitouth deposit. So I'm happy to the user's who play at this skin of Ipoker. Now, you'll asking about what's the new staff at the tables and the web of Titan Poker, so I'm going to explain right now:

Titan Poker and some other skin of the red Ipoker:

- Now have the new game for this red called Razz.
- The New version of this Skin is compatible whit Mac.
- Now you can play in more language than before: Czech, Greek, Romanian, Portuguese and Hungarian.
- More easy to play a lot of tables whitout external soft - GREAT NEWS-.


I hope this information by very usefull for you, and If you want to try to play in this site I've to remember you I'm a affiliate player to this site. So if you want a free bonus, whitout deposit click in the banner and come on to try this new site.



Regard's and luky at the tables
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comentarios: on "Titan Poker: The new face of ipoker"

Publicar un comentario